We’re looking for regular people who want to join this Movement.
- A Gospel Movement requires DIVINE INTERVENTION.
- A Gospel Movement will encounter SPIRITUAL OPPOSITION.
That is why we need you.
Will you join?
So far 171 are committed…
First, though some may deny it, a spiritual world exists.
I’ve met too many people who became christians because Jesus met them in a dream or vision. I’ve met too many people who were freed from the oppression of demons or other spiritual forces.
Not only does a spiritual world exist, but it profoundly affects and influences the physical world we see.
We can mistakenly think that our spiritual prayer battle is against evil people in this world. The apostle Paul says something shocking in his letter to Ephesus, chapter six:
“We are not fighting against flesh-and-blood enemies (not against people), but against evil rulers and authorities of the unseen world, against mighty powers in this dark world, and against evil spirits in the heavenly places.”
Evil people who wish to do us harm are not our enemies. Spiritually evil forces that do harm people, destroy life, and hold entire people groups hostage to lies and deceit; they are the real enemies.
We need you to pray for protection as we all move forward together.
Second, only Jesus can transform hearts.
- We may put our hope in leaders.
- We may put our hope safety and security.
- We may put our hope in whatever our version is of spirituality or religion.
- We may put our hope in our physical health.
- We may put our hope in our retirement plan.
- We may put our hope in being a good person.
- We may put our hope in our families.
What Jesus does is to systematically demonstrate the utter inadequacy of each of these things to transform hearts.
This wrecks us! We don’t like it. It creates a crisis in our lives. We feel threatened. But He does it for our good, for the good of those around us, and for His glory.
- Jesus did what no political revolution can do.
- Jesus accomplished what no military force can accomplish.
- Jesus offers what no religious system can offer.
Jesus came to make the dead live. He came to transform hearts, starting now, and for the rest of eternity.
And Jesus desires to accomplish this transformation through our prayers.
This is why we need you to join and pray!